Junior Digital Account Manager (m/f)
Buying diapers or detergent, browsing for new clothes, finding out about the latest in electric toothbrushes or replenishing consumer goods of any kind. Online shopping offers many possibilities. But how do big brands present themselves in online shopping environments of major Pure Plays and Bricks & Clicks? Just think of Amazon, what role does that product content play in a shopper journey? How can brands stand out from competition? And what is good content in that context, after all?
• You are developing brand and product content to live in the
online retail environment in specific and along the shopper
journey and clients’ (digital) commerce roadmap in general.
• You realize work in cooperation with the client and our
• You are a rock solid project manager and able to act as link
between our creative designers and writers and our clients’
• Your are a strategic partner to the client by underdstanding their
business and goals
• You have an eye for creative design as well as excel-list detail
• You are eager to learn, evolve and self-teach along the way and
exchange thoughts and knowledge with your fellow team mates
• 2-3 years work experience in a digital brand or agency
• Very strong project manager, great communicator and
conceptionally skilled thinker
• Ownership and an entrepreneurial spark have been driving your
actions for a while now and will make you confident to navigate a
frequently evolving and changing environment
• Understanding of shopper marketing and specifically online retail
• Be able to craft a strong presentation – both written and verbal
• Must have excellent English language skills (writing and
speaking), German language skills are welcome but not
We are a young, motivated and multicultural team of more than 14 nationalities. We share all client and agency news on our weekly Friday breakfast. Kicker and table-tennis experts are welcome!
We believe in culture and skills beyond static job descriptions and look forward to learning about you.
Please apply for the job: email@example.com
Über das Unternehmen
The Integer Group is the largest Shopper and Retail Marketing agency in the world and is apart of the TBWA/Omnicom Network. Shopper Marketing, both on- and offline, continues to grow extensively daily. This means global shift in communications budgets from ATL to BTL/digital constantly introduces new strategic conceptual requirements for agencies – Integer is a pioneer and driving force behind these developments. With more than 20 offices around the world working for clients such as Michelin, 7eleven, Kellogg’s, Coors-Miller, AT&T, Procter & Gamble, and Glaxo Smith Kline.